We checked and it was gone.
Yes, we do have it here and on the Post Sustainability Institute website. Both sites have source pages with links to pdf copies that we have on our server. Please copy it and then email the link to your local copy place if you want a paper copy.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SOURCE PAGE ON THIS WEBSITE FOR A COPY OF UN AGENDA 21.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE SOURCE PAGE ON THE POST SUSTAINABILITY WEBSITE FOR A COPY OF UN AGENDA 21.
Call the United Nations in New York and ask them why they took the site down.
UPDATE: I called the UN in New York and talked to several people including the UN librarian. The 'consensus' was that things change on the sites and 'disappear sometimes.' Here's the email I received:
Greetings from the UN Reference Team.
In response to your query, we refer you to:
United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED)
- Outcome document in 3 volumes: A/CONF.151/26/Rev.1
- Three major agreements adopted (found in Vol.I + Corr.1)
- Rio Declaration on Environment and Development, a series of principles defining the rights and responsibilities of States;
- Agenda 21, a global plan of action to promote sustainable development;
- Statement of Forest Principles, a set of principles to underpin the sustainable management of forests worldwide;
This links to the original website for the conference: http://www.un.org/geninfo/bp/enviro.html
If you experience any problems opening the above link, please copy and paste the web address into your browser.
UN Library Reference Team
Dag Hammarskjöld Library: http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/
United Nations Headquarters, New York
UN Documentation Research Guide: http://www.un.org/Depts/dhl/resguide/
UN Pulse: http://www.un.org/depts/dhl/unpulse/index.htm