Rosa Koire passed away May 31, 2021 just 11 days after she was admitted to Kaiser Hospital in Santa Rosa CA due to difficulty breathing. She tested negative for Covid-19. A CAT scan showed that she was suffering from a pulmonary embolism and revealed metastatic lung cancer, a big surprise. She had just recently returned from a long stay at her favorite place in Mexico where she lived part-time for many years. She was so full of life; her sudden passing came as a shock to both friends and family.
Rosa received the best of care at the hospital, despite the fact that her illness was too advanced to be treatable. She faced her final days bravely, accepting her terminal condition with grace and courage. The love she exuded was felt by everyone around her. Before she died, she made peace with God and ensured us all that she would be fine.
If you ever met her, or watched one of her videos, you know that Rosa was extraordinary. This was especially evident in her dedication to researching and uncovering public policies intended to strip people of our individual rights. In 2011 she published her popular book “Behind the Green Mask, UN Agenda 21”. Subsequently she traveled extensively, both in the US and abroad, speaking and giving interviews. Rosa was a great humanitarian whose words and charisma touched and inspired many people.
She is survived by her life partner and wife, Kay Tokerud, and brother Steven Koire, his wife Linda and their 3 children.
I lived and traveled with Rosa for almost 30 years. We were blessed with a good life, filled with amazing adventures. She introduced me to the beauty of Mexico, particularly Yelapa and San Miguel de Allende, where we owned a home. Rosa spoke fluent Spanish, of course. I know all of us will miss her greatly, and will attempt to continue her work while we still can. My sincere thanks to all who supported her.
God bless Rosa. Sincerely, Kay
As a tribute to her life and work, all of Rosa’s websites will be maintained. Her book will continue to be published and sold both directly and through Amazon.
If you'd like more details on Rosa Koire and Kay Tokerud, and our colleagues, please go to The Post Sustainability Institute Board of Directors page by clicking here.
We are registered Democrats, life-long, who have become aware of the United Nations Agenda 21 negative impacts on our local, state, and national government.
We are civil rights advocates, private property rights advocates, pro-choice, and pro-gay marriage, who until recently considered ourselves 'progressive' Democrats. We are university educated, middle income professionals who seek to make common cause with others in the United States and the world who share our concerns.
We are engaged in educating ourselves, our peers, and our country about UN Agenda 21, ICLEI, Sustainable Development, Smart Growth, Form-Based Zoning, Green Energy Mandates, Carbon Offsets, Cap and Trade, Redevelopment and other programs that restrict our land rights and civil rights.
This vitally important information transcends party lines and illuminates much of what we have witnessed over the past two decades. This is not a left or right issue. It's an American issue. This site will help you to identify what is happening in your town and to stop it.
THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY PLATFORM OF 1848: 1. That the Federal Government is one of limited powers, derived solely from the Constitution; and the grants of power shown therein ought to be strictly construed by all the departments and agents of the Government; and that it is inexpedient and dangerous to exercise doubtful constitutional powers.
2. That the Constitution does not confer upon the General Government the power to commence and carry on a general system of internal improvements.
3. That the Constitution does not confer authority upon the Federal Government, directly or indirectly, to assume the debts of the several States, contracted for local internal improvements, or other State purposes; nor would such assumption be just and expedient.
4. That justice and sound policy forbid the Federal Government to foster one branch of industry to the detriment of another, or to cherish the interests of one portion to the injury of another portion of our common country; that every citizen, and every section of the country, has a right to demand and insist upon an equality of rights and privileges, and to complete and ample protection of persons and property from domestic violence or foreign aggression.
5. That it is the duty of every branch of the Government to enforce and practice the most rigid economy in conducting our public affairs, and that no more revenue ought to be raised than is required to defray the necessary expenses of the Government, and for the gradual but certain extinction of the debt created by the prosecution of a just and necessary war, after peaceful relations shall have been restored.
6. That Congress has no power to charter a national bank; that we believe such an institution one of deadly hostility to the best interests of the country, dangerous to our republican institutions and the liberties of the people, and calculated to place the business of the country within the control of a concentrated money power, and above the laws and the will of the people; and that the results of Democratic legislation, in this and all other financial measures upon which issues have been made between the two political parties of the country, have demonstrated to candid and practical men of all parties, their soundness, safety, and utility in all business pursuits.
7. That Congress has no power under the Constitution to interfere with or control the domestic institutions of the several States, and that such States are the sole and proper judges of everything appertaining to their own affairs, not prohibited by the Constitution; that all efforts of the Abolitionists or others made to induce Congress to interfere with questions of slavery, or to take incipient steps in relation thereto, are calculated to lead to the most alarming and dangerous consequences; WE DO NOT AGREE. Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness apply to all people. Freedom is fundamental to our nation's longevity. and that all such efforts have an inevitable tendency to diminish the happiness of the people, and endanger the stability and permanence of the Union, and ought not to be countenanced by any friend to our political institutions.
8. That the separation of the moneys of the Government from banking institutions is indispensable for the safety of the funds of the Government and the rights of the people.
9. That the liberal principles embodied by Jefferson in the Declaration of Independence, and sanctioned in the Constitution, which makes ours the land of liberty, and the asylum of the oppressed of every nation, have ever been cardinal principles in the Democratic faith, and every attempt to abridge the present privilege of becoming citizens and the owners of soil among us, ought to be resisted with the same spirit which swept the alien and sedition laws from our statute book.
Franklin D. Roosevelt “ The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism — ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power. ”
NOTE: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Articles may be republished as long as attribution bio is included and all links remain intact. 2010-2020 COPYRIGHT ROSA KOIRE